.

CZ_CrystalColorz_Banner2015 photo crystal_banner_zpsgwtbspog.gif

Welcome. Glad that you made it!

Hi, hi all:

I am designing a few freebies again. Enjoy!


Monday, September 30, 2013

Concluding Sea Swept

Hi all,

I went away at the spur of the moment this weekend. I thought that my friend's internet connection up at her lake house would be strong enough to make my post, but alas, that did not work out. so I am late posting again this week....so sorry!

I drove 3.5 hours, about 185 miles to her house up in Wilmar, MN. We cleared out her garden and picked several buckets of tomatoes. We were planning on making 5 recipes but ended up canning three recipes and had fresh tomato BLTs, Bacon, Lettuce, and Tomato sandwiches. YUM!

We made salsa and jalapeno Christmas jelly and then a couple jars of Italian Stewed Tomatoes. Proved to be a very productive weekend. I made it home late last night, just in time to have a few hours before going in to work this morning. I had to basically unplug all weekend. I missed my Internet, LOL!

So, here is the last week and section of Sea Swept... Next Sunday I will post the first part of Autumn's Sky.

So this is next week's Freebie:
The full Sea Swept Kit...
Download  //  has been removed.



4 comments:

  1. Thank you for Sea Swept, its beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for such a lovely compliment on Sea Swept!

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much - glad you had such a productive weekend - I have 2 huge old trees dripping in cooking apples .. wish me luck!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your lovely comment on Sea Swept! Good luck with those apples. MY Goodness!

      Delete