Sunday, November 9, 2014

Week Three- Amalie Freebie and Eight Great Recipes

Hi everyone! I have been a busy lady lately. I missed my post last week. I have been working both jobs and putting in some 60-70 hours a week working.I just could not find enough energy to do a post. I simply could no think of anything to say either. So I have decided to search a few good recipes for you.

I just love All-recipes.com (Sorry that there are no pictures here about these but I do not have permission to post them here.)

Recipes-

My favorite...

For the slow cooker-

Something good to try-
Classic at Home versions...

 Now for the Digital Scrapbooking Freebie that you have been patiently waiting for...

Here is week three of Amalie...
 Direct Download Part Three HERE

3 comments:

Lana said...

Thank you and hope everything is good in your world.

Katie Gower said...

thanks heaps for your great kit!

Mary Presley said...

Beautiful!!! Thank you so much for sharing!!!