.

CZ_CrystalColorz_Banner2015 photo crystal_banner_zpsgwtbspog.gif

Saturday, May 10, 2014

NEW! Color Splash-May Sample for YOU!

Hello all, Welcome to my new blog. I am now designing as Crystal'z Colorz. (Formerly Crystal's Creations- By Design)

Well this spring has been a rough one for me. I caught a bad respiratory virus and have been hospitalized twice. Once I had fluid build up around my heart and all over my body. At first the Dr.'s thought I had Congestive Heart Failure. They did a heart echo sonogram and my heart was OK. PTL!
With this diagnosis they told me to avoid fluids so that I would not build up the fluids again. So I decreased my intake of liquids.  I ended up leaving my day job by ambulance because I felt so weird and dizzy the other day. Turns out I was dehydrated and my blood pressure had spiked. Oh, My, Goodness!!!

Well things are better, I still have a lingering cough. but otherwise things are getting there. I am still not at 100% recovery yet and have limited stamina. I love to be able to sit at my desk however and to  create some lovelies for you.

Color Splash is a series of colorful designs. This one I gave a monthly name to it instead of just a season of Spring. I love spring!! I thought that a bright colored kit for May would be nice. I hope that you like it!
Enjoy!

Color Splash - May (link has been removed)

Elements will be next weekend!!
So come on back again next weekend!!

5 comments:

Dragonsweaver said...

Pretty thank you

Carole Holt said...

thanks so much and hope you make a full recovery

Serena said...

Lovely! Thank you!

Jackie McClellan said...

Thank you,love the colors

DonnaK said...

Beautiful kit. Love the textured papers and the grunge look on some. Thank you for sharing.