Wednesday, May 6, 2015

been busy

Sorry everyone. I was very very sick in March /April.

I have been extremely busy. I have started two more Part-time jobs. And finished up a web design and did an overhaul of my single car garage for a garage sale. Now I need to prep my NEW stores Scrapbird.com and GoDigitalScrapbooking.com for my grand opening. I have a few GREAT new kits up my sleeve so check back soon.

Once the stores are promoted I will be working on getting my insurance license completed to sell for Farmer's Insurance. Then I will be back to finishing up my book by July. phew! I have added 10,000 words for a total of 35,000 words but I need 15,000 - 20,000 more until it is completed.
:) - Crystal

1 comment:

sherry said...

Was wondering where you were at :) Your life sounds pretty hectic right now. Have an awesome weekend !!