Monday, October 15, 2018

Hello Fall

This month we chose a theme from Psalm 62:1-2


Psalm 62:1-2 NIV

Truly my soul finds rest in God; my salvation comes from him. Truly he is my rock and my salvation; he is my fortress, I will never be shaken.

Here is my contribution...

Enjoy!



Downloads:
 Elements
Solid Grungy Papers
Patterned Papers

                           Crystal'z Colorz  <---You are Here
Rush Ranch
Amanda's Digital Studio
Songbird Scraps Designs
A-M Designs
Nellie Bell
Moore Blessings Digital Designs
Living4Him2

Thank you for all of your lovely comments every month!! :D

7 comments:

SiskiyouSue said...

Gorgeous colors, thank you.

Pam K said...

Love the color palette & the chosen verse!! He is my Rock! Thanks so much for sharing your creation, Crystal. Praying that all is well with you -- blessings!!!

patchas said...

Beautiful! Thanks for sharing your time and talent. God bless you for your generosity.

Shannon said...

So beautiful, thank you!

Mat's Merry Memoirs said...

Awesome gifts, appreciate the share very much!

Lis said...

Thank you so much for this lovely kit!

Gala said...

Большое спасибо за прекрасный набор!