Thursday, February 14, 2019

Make me Some Super Soup!

Hi All,

Welcome again to my blog. This month I have the We Believe Blog Train freebie digital scrapbooking kit as usual, plus a couple recipes that I have thrown together on an app called Recipe Keeper Pro. I hope that you enjoy these delicious soup recipes! I hope that you all had a fabulous Valentine's Day on the 14th. 💗

 Now for the WBBT freebie...
  1. Italian Meatball Soup
  2. My Best Chili  
    My Best Chili
    Italian Meatball Soup









Now for the WBBT freebie...

This month we have a lovely "Love" themed kit from...

John 15:13 (KJV)
Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.



Enjoy!

Don't forget to visit everyone on this month's blog train. Choo-choo!  

10 comments:

VJ said...

Crystal, thank you so much for the wonderful little kit and also for sharing your recipes! I installed the recipe keeper and saved the meatball soup recipe. :) It sounds yummy and have been in the mood for more soups this winter. Thanks again!
Vicki Garrett

LeeAnn said...

Thank yu so much for all of the goodies for "No GreaterLove"!

Gala said...

Большое спасибо за чудесный набор!

Gala said...

Большое спасибо за прекрасный набор и интересные рецепты!

Shannon said...

Very pretty, thank you

Pam K said...

Thank you for sharing your lovely creation, Crystal!

Lisa K Thomasson Jung said...

Thanks for a great kit and a wonderful blog train

Mat's Merry Memoirs said...

wow, the soups look delicious and warming! Thanks a lot for the lovely kit this month! Appreciate your generosity!

Lis said...

Beautiful! Love the papers! Thanks for sharing.

hummerdawn said...

Thanks a lot for the pretty kit!